Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a new pair of Sway-a-Way coilovers for $350, this sounds like a good deal compared to other companies. So the question i have is are these coilovers any good? Does anyone have them?

I have been planning on just doing a spacer lift bc i dont have the money for donahoe coilovers or any other brand really.

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
SAWs are good coiovers, if they are that price, I would do some investigating, if they are 2" they are $670 new if they are 2.5" they are $840 new for the pair. They may need to be rebuilt. check them out, it's worth the price if they are in good condition.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Alot. They seem to be in shape but i will talk to the owner a little more. But if they are damaged, or worn out, the sompany will rebuild them for $150?

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Just order mine this week see price below. This is the best price I could find and it was at www.eshock.com.

2 SAW-52000-108-6 Sway-A-Way RaceRunner 2.0 / 2.5 Bolt-In Coilover Series: 00-Current - 13 - 650lb $318.75 $637.50
Sub Total : $637.50
Shipping Type : Free UPS Ground - Minimum $200 Order - Continental U.S. only
Shipping : $0.00
Tax : $0.00
Total : $637.50

·
Registered
189 Posts
DH - that is a pretty good price but you posted a bum link. What is the correct website? :ts:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
DH

Is that price per "each" or per "pair" on your website?

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
SAW will rebuild them, cost depends on what needs replacing. If they just need new seals, bushings, oil and nitrogen, yes it's usually 100-150$. They might not even need rebuilding, but personally I'd send them in for a fresh start, that's a great deal you found, no reason not to send them in. That's why a lot of people buy them, they're rebuildable.

-Sean

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have an 04 Double Cab tundra, which is mostly a highway truck very little offroad. Just woundering what the best diameter for coilovers would be 2" or 2.5"?

~Scottie

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
DH

Is that price per "each" or per "pair" on your website?
The 637 is out the doors for the pair!

Scottie,

In one of my other posts, someone said that the 2.0 would fine for normal driving on and off road. He said the 2.5 would only be needed for extreme off road driving which I do not do. I found the same information on several web sites that sell the SAW's. That's why I bought the 2.0!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts