Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in tundra as well just to get some ideas.

Well I was supposed to drop my car off tomorrow for a new head unit, but that got put on hold when I looked under my car and saw a sway bar link broken driver side. Everyone on here says to go with Downey, but Downey is out of business. Anyone know of any other companies that make these for sequoias? thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Maybe the Carquest parts mentioned in this thread will help?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually just got some MOOG links from carquest last night and put them on. Fit perfect and seem like will hold up a bit better. Won't know for a while. Thanks for your help though

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Good to know, I was wondering if anyone found an alternate solution.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just took mine off, real PITA. Dealer told to keep it under 80 mph thru the twisties while driving from Colorado to Kentucky last month. Have not picked up a replacement yet.

Looking at one below or something like it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cant tell are those disconnects? They dont look they match the factory bolts? But yes, PITA. I had to grind the bolts off the bottom and use a BIG A sledge hammer

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
That would be a very nice option to have a disconnect. I'm just not sure they look right? It looks like there is an adapter to provide the "pin" end, which would then allow some movement. Guess you could check with the manufacturer to be sure?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts