Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sparks toyota will start shiping trd swaybars on the 11th, i'm already paid up.

·
Registered
144 Posts
yes please keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
ordered mine on wednesday and the kentucky warehouse shows to have a couple in stock. should be in some time next week.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
What benefits will you see with these?

Better handling?

Better towing stability?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all that you mentioned, plus better stability in crosswinds

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the front (if one was available). IMO the OEM front bar is good enough and replacing it will not give much improvement. Most of the improvement comes by adding a rear bar when there is none.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here the direct link: Sparks Toyota

Somebody convince my wife I neeeeeed this!!

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Any changes in ride quality?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Dear Billcd's wife,

We all feel that he deserves and really needs a rear sway bar on his new truck! After so many years of taking out the garbage, taking care of the kids, washing the dishes, clothes, cleaning the house as well as maintaining, that it is due time to have him devulge himself completely in his now #1 thing in his life...

How was that? :D

·
Registered
528 Posts

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
OK, so I read through this thread, looked at the picture of the sway bar, and read the installation instructions....will the TRD Sway Bar work with a lift??? Say like an add-a-leaf or block spacer on the rear?

Looking at the mounting locations, I cant really tell, it does not look like it would compensate for the additional height.
:ts:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dear Mrs. BillCD,

The Toyota Tundra is a fine vehicle, and it has many interior safety features. These interior features include safety items such as seatbelts and air bags. These items can help prevent injury in the event of a crash. But instead of worrying about what happens in the event of a crash, how about we think about avoiding the crash all together? The Tundra comes with many features to keep the truck stable on the road. But one feature it lacks is a good swaybar. The swaybar will help the truck have better handling and stability in turns, curves, and crosswinds.

Some of here at TundraSolutions are trying to make sure that both you and your husband are safe at all times. A new swaybar will help ease some of our concerns. So we leave the choice of the purchase up to you. How much is your safety worth to you?

Sincerely,
-Concerned members of the TundraSolutions family
I think that worked!

prestige; you might deserve it more than me if you fullfill all that stuff in yours. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts