Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this may be the best looking off-road bumper I've seen on the market.

-rockstate

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
that may be uglier than a ranch hand....the bumper part itself flows and kinda looks like it fits but the brush guard, particularly the center portion, looks too low and awkward. no thanks.

·
Registered
513 Posts
wish they would have done something with the lower pipe. if i ever hit a dear etc, i'll replace my bumper with something like this

·
Registered
139 Posts
Kinda looks like mine with more welded on it.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Onpoint, i love your entire truck. Bumpers, fenders, tires, etc. I guess I should say this and your bumper tie for first. My precious ranch hand doesn't stack up with in terms of prettiness of bumpers haha.

My buddy was looking at the Boondock bumpers for a Dodge and came across this and sent it to me.

It looks like they specialize in Dodge just going off the name T-Rex, and then of course once you visit their website it becomes pretty obvious.

Sweet bumper, and I kinda wish they did a rear for our truck similar to this...

The prices are fairly competitive too.

-rockstate

·
Registered
97 Posts
That rear bumper does not look good at all IMHO,it does not follow the lines what so ever both bumpers kinda look like they belong on a :apc:

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Fugly stuff, but it looks like it will do a good job of protecting the truck.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
It definitely makes it look tough in the sense "I don't want to hit that or get hit by that" and that may be just what ya need. It's got a rugged look to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts