Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a Gray/silver tail gate in good condition? I got my truck from a from a dealership and meth heads owned it before me (i found needles and some kind of white powder) and they didn’t take good care of the tailgate nor the doors so i’m looking for a decently priced tailgate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I have 2 silver tailgates in near perfect condition since they were not used. Both have bed liner installed. One from an 04 DC and one from an 06 DC
I’m asking 250/ea but I’m not shipping them.
I’m in Frederick Maryland

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I have 2 silver tailgates in near perfect condition since they were not used. Both have bed liner installed. One from an 04 DC and one from an 06 DC
im in alabama and have an sr5 i dint think ill be able to make that drive thank you very much for your response sir.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anybody have a Gray/silver tail gate in good condition? I got my truck from a from a dealership and meth heads owned it before me (i found needles and some kind of white powder) and they didn’t take good care of the tailgate nor the doors so i’m looking for a decently priced tailgate.
You can find "shells" online for a couple hundred bucks delivered. They are primed with no hardware

·
Registered
1 Posts
If
You change your mind on shipping, lmk. I'm in Mississippi and have been looking for a gray tailgate for two years locally and just can't seem to run across one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts