Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 70,000 miles on my 07' I knew it was time to change the brake pads when I felt a little "shimmy" while braking hard. Because of other members on TS I was able to get the DIY information to do the job myself. It had been many years since I tackled a brake job but with this job being easy; I couldnt see paying someone $200 when i could do it for a lot less. So, Thank you fellow members for sharing your knowledge on TS.

Cali Cajun

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
You're certainly welcome. That's what the forum is here for. To share ideas, knowledge, experiences, fustrations, anger, happiness, jokes...:D

Still having fun with the Tundra?

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
One of the MANY reasons I've stuck around.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I have also done more things myself since I have been a member of this forum. Congrats man, I don't think I would do the brakes myself.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I spend hours on here researching specific mods before I decide to do them or not. There is an incredible amount of useful knowledge on here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Amen guys, I have done the instrument cluster mods, brakes and rotors, sway bar, stereo, HID lights, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel(Biggie to me)
installed Limited heated seats, Chrome Toyota handles, Limited Mirrors, automatic headlights and so on thanks to the treasure trove of information on here. I was hesitant to start breaking clips and stuff until other members posted pics and other how to's, great forum
Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts