Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting from the passenger seat of our new 2007 Tundra (using a wireless card and a laptop).

It's a black 2007 Crewmax Tundra with Red Rock interior. It's GORGEOUS and decked out with everything. There's more buttons and features in this thing than I even realized. My husband will post pics soon, I'm sure.

I just want to put a BIG thanks out there to Cliffy from the forum and Jared Herbert at Koonz Toyota of Annapolis, MD. Without either of them, we would have been "talked into" settling for a color and interior we didn't want. Everywhere we turned, we were told a black crewmax w/RR was just NOT possible. No one had them. Thanks to both Cliffy and Jared, we were able to track two down to choose from right here in MD. And Cliffy, a special thanks for answering all my questions in detail to help me understand the extremely complicated dealer allocation process. Wow, I wouldn't want your job!

This truck has amazing luxury but is very practically designed. From someone on the road alot, I can tell you that the navigation system is SO worth it. It has info on everything around us. And the voice activated features are just amazing.

Now I'm jealous :) My husband gets to drive this while I'm in my no-feature havin' F350 dually diesel....(but mine is bigger and can pull a house!)

Leeandra
Aberdeen, MD

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats on the '07 CrewMax:tu: Post up some pictures when time permits:D

:ts:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Congrats on your new truck!

A friend of mine hopped in my Tundra for the first time the other day. Her comment was "wow, this looks like an airplane cockpit". Come to think of it, it does!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm posting from the passenger seat of our new 2007 Tundra (using a wireless card and a laptop).

It's a black 2007 Crewmax Tundra with Red Rock interior. It's GORGEOUS and decked out with everything. There's more buttons and features in this thing than I even realized. My husband will post pics soon, I'm sure.

I just want to put a BIG thanks out there to Cliffy from the forum and Jared Herbert at Koonz Toyota of Annapolis, MD. Without either of them, we would have been "talked into" settling for a color and interior we didn't want. Everywhere we turned, we were told a black crewmax w/RR was just NOT possible. No one had them. Thanks to both Cliffy and Jared, we were able to track two down to choose from right here in MD. And Cliffy, a special thanks for answering all my questions in detail to help me understand the extremely complicated dealer allocation process. Wow, I wouldn't want your job!

This truck has amazing luxury but is very practically designed. From someone on the road alot, I can tell you that the navigation system is SO worth it. It has info on everything around us. And the voice activated features are just amazing.

Now I'm jealous :) My husband gets to drive this while I'm in my no-feature havin' F350 dually diesel....(but mine is bigger and can pull a house!)

Leeandra
Aberdeen, MD
Wow....I ordered the exact same truck with the addition of Remote Start/upgraded alarm, XM radio and Individual DVD Systems in the headrests. A couple of other accessories as well, but the point is that I have basically been told the same thing.......Black ext with Red Rock Int is hard as the dickens to find. I actually started working with Koons Toyota yesterday and have had great communication with them in less than 24 hours. My local dealership in FL can't even tell me when one is headed their way and they have my deposit. Well, if/when Kyle of Koons Toyota Annapolis and I work out the final price on the crewmax they have coming in the end of this month.....I will be coming up there to get it. It may sound like a haul, but I'll be up visiting my Mom anyway....MD is my hometown so giving them the business suits me just fine. I've also learned in my searching over the past month that prices for what I want are cheaper up North. Plus they are giving a $1000 rebate unlike the SET Toyota dealership I'm dealing with. The guys here are trying, but it just seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and I'm stuck in the middle without answers and I'm pissed. I'm paying flat out for my vehicle so it REALLY REALLY astounds me how the vehicle I want, is no where to be found or at least SET isn't doing a better job of getting it for me.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :tu: on your new CrewMax and thanx for sharing the pics and good feedback of the dealership. It reassures me that I won't be disappointed with them. It's good to be able to see what I will be getting ;) Enjoy it....as I know I will.

Oh and btw....hubby will be driving this primarily, but you better believe on my trips back to MD/VA/DC....he'll have to take my Acura or the motorcycle :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts