Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice work - a little too blue for my taste, but I appreciate the mod. I like that you have the MPH needle orange/red to contrast against the blue backlights. I'm wondering why you didn't do it for the rest of the gauges though???

Pts sent

·
Ex-Mod
5,944 Posts
... I like that you have the MPH needle orange/red to contrast against the blue backlights. I'm wondering why you didn't do it for the rest of the gauges though???

Pts sent
I second that... looks great but... I think it would look even better if you make the rest of the gauge needles orange/red, too.

It kinda reminds me of my wife's old 2003 VW passat. I always thought it looked sharp.

Good job!

·
Back from the dead!
1,778 Posts
I love it!! Gonna be my dash one day!! Points sent!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the picture is just bad the needle is the same has the rest. i think the red from the turn signal is making the needle look red. But i painted the needles blue at first and noticed that it was a little blue so i took them off and painted them white. Still shows up blue b/c of the blue light so i need to change it to white. white lights are ordered and i'm just waiting on them.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Neat!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
wow that would be super distracting to me...but congrats and i can appreciate the work im one of the few that like the OEM ones cause its easy on the eyes...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts