Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...without all the polishing. :) Did a quick review of Prima's Amigo & Banana Gloss. In summary, it's nice to have an option that gives a look like you've spent all day polishing without actually doing a whole day's worth of work. Amigo is supposed to have a good bit of durability while doing a tremendous job of filling in minor to somewhat moderate marring. In summation: my truck has some marring and spiderwebbing, I did no prep at all, tried to take direct sunlight photos to show the hiding capabilities of the two Prima products.

Instead of copying and pasting the entire mini-write up I did, I'll post the link to it over at Detail City and hope Brandon is okay with that. :)

Double Review: Prima Amigo & Banana Gloss - DetailCity.org - Auto Detailing & Car Detailing Forum

While I've not had it on but a day or two, I am really impressed with the Amigo (still forming an opinion on Banana Gloss) and wonder why exactly this product line doesn't get a whole lot of play on the various detail-centric forums on the net.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Looks nice! Prima is always something I have wanted to try, but never got around to it. Your truck sure looks good enough to convince me.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Nice writeup and looks good in the pics. Have not tried this product, but, it looks good to results. I enjoy detailing, so, may give it a test just to try it out and see how it delivers.

Does it work across the board, as dark colors are better, or does not matter?

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Prima makes great stuff, I love their Banana Gloss. Not to mention, Nick and Heather (owners) are two of the nicest, most knowledgeable people in the detailing world I've met. Slick is one of my favorite detail sprays.

Prima is only a few years old, but they are making serious waves in the detailing world by making amazing products and providing even greater customer service.

Brandon: If you want to try something from them, let me know. I have a bunch of just about their whole line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts