Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm seeing all kinds of reports now about CrewMaxes starting to show up at dealers. For anyone getting one of the early ones, please post your pics and tell your stories here....:tu:

·
Registered
548 Posts
yea, yea, where is the proof? these are more elusive than bigfoot. who has a pic of one on a lot,, and when are they arriving in NJ?:mad:

·
Registered
548 Posts
93cruiser,
I'll keep a look out in the 2 ocean county dealers, as well as freehold.
Where are you located?
im in morris county, but would drive to freehold. thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
I called with regards to my order today and was told next week (Tuesday) it will be on the lot with a few others.:tu:

·
Registered
237 Posts
im in morris county, but would drive to freehold. thanks
I just talked to Toyota of Lakewood, NJ. They are expecting the first CM to arrive middle of next week. Not sure if that is true, but he promised to call me when the first one shows up. I have a deposit with a dealer in North Brunswick. Can't wait to see the CM in person.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Great news, now maybe the double cab incentives may start showing up!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I saw Elvis driving one with with his pet snipe in the back

·
Registered
548 Posts
I just talked to Toyota of Lakewood, NJ. They are expecting the first CM to arrive middle of next week. Not sure if that is true, but he promised to call me when the first one shows up. I have a deposit with a dealer in North Brunswick. Can't wait to see the CM in person.

Cheers
What are you paying if you dont mind? I am shooting for 500 over invoice, and that is it. Not going to overpay when invoice + 500 and 3000 in rebates are coming soon. Not going to happen. I may go to 1000 over, because of my situation, but that is all.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a delivery date for my Silver Sky CrewMax with the TRD offroad Package, April 04/07. I'm in BC, Canada.. West Coast. Excited as all hell. Test drove a DC 5.7L a couple of weeks ago, lots of get up and go... Tested the VSC & Traction control as well.. It was a snowy day and the go pedal wanted to go, the truck got a little squirrely on me, but while I was compensating, and trying to avoid oncoming traffic.. The truck was helping. It felt a little wierd but it did a good job, didn't have to take it back to the dealership with a bed in it:eek:.

First thing to get swapped out will be the P rated factory tires, not sure why they do that. Going to get either the BFG AT KO's @ 285/65/18 10 ply or TBD Wildcountry in the same, not a whole lot of options in this tire size.

I'm a canopy guy as well so will have to wait a couple of months for Leer to get a cap on the market, with Thule Racks for haulin the 'yaks.

Later.. Thanks for listening to a newbie to forum ramble

Mike

·
Registered
237 Posts
What are you paying if you dont mind? I am shooting for 500 over invoice, and that is it. Not going to overpay when invoice + 500 and 3000 in rebates are coming soon. Not going to happen. I may go to 1000 over, because of my situation, but that is all.
I don't mind at all. I'm paying $1000 over invoice. It was not possible to go any lower because I'm returning my leased DC a year earlier. They are doing me a favour and not charging me a penalty for the early return.

Good luck.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I don't mind at all. I'm paying $1000 over invoice. It was not possible to go any lower because I'm returning my leased DC a year earlier. They are doing me a favour and not charging me a penalty for the early return.

Good luck.
and this is at lakewood? or where? thanks for your responses!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just passed Eddies Toyota in Wichita and they were busy offloading two Crewmax Tundras - Both Silver. Looks sweet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This sux, they still aren't here in Sebring, and we are going to be gone all next week.....

I'll have to wait another week or so before test driving one :(

Putting my order in the second I get out of the test drive!

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
They have arrived in the Cincinnati area. My dealer and the other 5 or so in the area have them. Look and drive great. The room in back is unbelievable.

Rich

1 - 20 of 41 Posts