Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Limited DC in Blue Streak Metallic, and it's got my name written ALL over it!!! :D :D :D Unfortunately the dealer isn't in my city, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get it.

Brace yourselves, tomorrow is picture day :D

I...I...I just can't...just can't....stop....shaking!!!! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
congrats on the new truck my friend.. I know you will enjoy it, they are awsome trucks..

·
Registered
536 Posts
How much heads up is the dealer giving you? How far in advance do the dealers know the actual date of arrival?

I'm glad your wait is over. Wish I could say the same.

There should be a way to track the progress of the Tundra reaching the dealer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much heads up is the dealer giving you? How far in advance do the dealers know the actual date of arrival?

I ordered on 2-17-2007 with no specific arrivial date. Halfway through March I was informed that my truck should be here between April 26th and May 7th. Last week I noticed my truck had shown up on the dealers inventory, called my salesman, and was told that they expected it any day. Just got it in today, and it should be ready tomorrow.

I wasn't bugging my dealer all the time, so I'm not sure how much info they really had on the whole timeline. I was first told when to expect it a month ago, so I had some fairly good warning.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congratulations! I have had my Blue Streak beauty for almost a week now and I can't get enough. The wait is worth it for the smooth ride and superior looks of this awesome truck. Enjoy!!!:tu: :tu:

·
Registered
59 Posts

As of yesterday, my dealer knew that ETA of my Tundra would be 5/7. It was built on 4/18.

It was an allocation truck that he held for me, and was scheduled to be built the week of 4/16. Not sure if that makes any difference, in comparison to a special order truck.

·
Registered
324 Posts
awesome, congrats!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts