Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 08 Tundra just rolled over to 14,000 miles this week. I know we have the 100K club so I thought I'd start a thread for members of the opposite club. I use my truck mainly for towing and occasionally getting stuff for projects from Lowes. I was curious who else here has low mileage on their trucks?

The average driver in the US drives 12K a year...so if you drive less than that post your mileage here.

2010 12K or less
2009 24K or less
2008 36K
2007 48K

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I'm under 44K on my '07. Had it since April of '07. Actually, it's 3 year (ownership) birthday is coming up.

I think my 14K-15 miles a year is pretty high though.

-rockstate

·
Registered
823 Posts
Does it count if you bough a left over 07 last year if so am at 20k:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
900 miles for me! My truck is three weeks old and I am still trying to get past the break in to tow so we are taking it over the other vehicles.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
I bought my '07 new in September of '07 and I have about 24,xxx. It is my daily driver but I live about 3 miles from work and everything else is close by too. Even been on a few trips in it. My wife's old Camry hits three years on the 28th and it has 16,xxx.

Good thread too btw.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2010 CrewMax Limited 331 miles. I got quick turnaround orders to Okinawa the day after I bought it, and left 4 days later. I can drive my baby again a year from now... :cry3d:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
2010 CrewMax Limited 331 miles. I got quick turnaround orders to Okinawa the day after I bought it, and left 4 days later. I can drive my baby again a year from now... :cry3d:
Wow, why didn't you just wait til you got to your follow on base to order it? Making payments for a year without the car??

Edit: I just saw where you got the orders after you bought it. sorry

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but since it's going to be stored for so long, you should post a thread in what to do to keep her nice and healthy when you get back if you're not already sure of the procedures.

Now, :focus:

-rockstate

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, why didn't you just wait til you got to your follow on base to order it? Making payments for a year without the car??

Edit: I just saw where you got the orders after you bought it. sorry
I know. Pi$$ed me off, but that is how it is in the Corps. The payments are 0% at the invoice price, so all I'm really losing is a year's depreciation.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Wow - I might have the low-record! My '07 (bought in Sept 07) had about 13k when I traded it in 4 months ago.... now my new '10 has approx 2500 miles. So, put me down for 15,500 miles since Sept '07...

That puts me at an average of 500 MPM (miles-per-month) for the 31 months of ownership :cool:

·
Registered
424 Posts
18,568 on my '07.

·
Registered
116 Posts
'10 DC purchased early October '09. Now at 2,800 miles in 7 months, not to bad.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
'10 DC purchased early October '09. Now at 2,800 miles in 7 months, not to bad.
400 MPM has me beat... but 7 months is still pretty rookie :bathbaby:

·
Registered
410 Posts
21700 miles on my 2008

·
Registered
101 Posts
08 w/16k i drive a company truck out on the road for a week or so at a time. when i get home i don't want to go anywhere. :) i drive about 6 to 7k a year on my vehicle. now my company truck... about 50k a year.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm pretty sure I've got everyone beat. I am the original owner of an 08 DC and I have just a little of 4,000 miles today. yes. 4k miles. The truck is used mainly in the summer for towing my boat and other times when hauling or transporting large household items is needed.

·
- ? -
1,305 Posts
hhhhmmmmm.......lets see...08 crewmax august 08 to october 09......28,XXX miles and 10 double cab october 09 through april 10...... 12,XXX miles and counting. 21 months and about 40k all together. oh wait.....this is the low mileage club. sorry, wrong thread:D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
08 Purchased December of 07 = 16.5k
I was trying to order an 09...but they weren't producing them ATT...
Got a decent price on it though

They have this posted up at the service desk at my local stealership... T100

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
16K and my 2008 just turned 2 years old.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts