Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was picking up my travel trailer to take to the dealer to have the water heater repaired (already). I hooked it up and drove on bumpy roads and on the highway for a short portion. It was about 10 miles away. When I got there to unhook it, I saw that I left a stinking tool on the bumper of the truck! I got lucky.

·
Registered
342 Posts
haha I know a guy who left hit pocket knife in that exact spot and drove over an hour and it was still laying there when he finally got out and noticed it

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
I wish there were suitable women where I live so I could try these Tundra "pickup" tactics:sad::hat::cry:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was fishing at some lakes near the crest of the Cascades (near Cache Mountain for those in the area). The roads in there are all dirt, rock and gravel with some doubtful for a passenger car. Of course I left a set my keys on the rear bumper of my wifes' 4Runner and drove the 45 minutes back to where I was staying and lo and behold-keys in the same spot I absent mindedly left them. 15 miles of mostly crappy road and the rest highway.
If only I had been that lucky when I forgot to secure my hitch rack with our Mt. bikes on it.....the

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I've gotten lucky leaving tools under the hood a few times...I went to open the hood and do'h there's my tool lol...Luckily the Tundra is SMOOOTH and it was still there.:cool:

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,567 Posts
I was picking up my travel trailer to take to the dealer to have the water heater repaired (already). I hooked it up and drove on bumpy roads and on the highway for a short portion. It was about 10 miles away. When I got there to unhook it, I saw that I left a stinking tool on the bumper of the truck! I got lucky.

AAhh the Equalizer. . . How many people have THAT tool?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts