Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guys over on TT make a thread of what their truck looked like stock and what they now look like so i say we do the same thing. Lets see some then and now pictures!!!

THEN:
Stock except engine badge swap and chrome mirrors and handles.

NOW:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks sick bro, nice work!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nice - Tasteful... :tu:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Stock

Now

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys and ^^^looks good. Lets see more pics everyone!

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

Since the picture I've gotten the windows tinted and added black go rhino dominator II nerf bars.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Mylon, why does yours look like a different color? Swwet trucks guys. I will have to dig up a clean shot of mine ( be able to give you clean and dirty)lol.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets keep it going guys!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Then:

Now:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trucks look great guys!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Well I think Marky mark gets the cake for most mods done, as well as some other awards! lol Looks good

Airwelldone and Maylon, as always I like your rigs. However, can you guys do me a few favors? The first being, measure the height of the tire? Just take like a ruler or something and put on the top of the tire, then measure to the ground. And secondly, can you measure to the fender? You guys both have 2.5" up front, yes?

I'm trying to figure out exactly how tall those KOs are... b/c mine are "32.5" but really between 30.5 and 31.5 per tire. I had one oddball that didn't measure consistently.

Anyway, here's my vehicle.

I believe this was after hauling about 3000-3500 lbs of dirt over a day's span

In the city setting:

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Rock, I'm at the beach right now with my family and we drove the wife's 4Runner. Sorry I can't get that measurement for you.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
I still need to get some more new ones for better comparison (side-profile) but here's a few for starters...

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

INTERIOR:

BEFORE

AFTER 1

AFTER 2

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mark-
First- thanks. -it's an ARE V Series- only one I found that had no side windows and didn't have the indents for windows. the rest looked sorta odd with the insets and no windows. like they forgot to cut out that part.

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
Mark-
First- thanks. -it's an ARE V Series- only one I found that had no side windows and didn't have the indents for windows. the rest looked sorta odd with the insets and no windows. like they forgot to cut out that part.
Cool..Thanks for that info!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts