Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it all comes together! sorry.. just had to share. LRO 3/1 just arrived, and picking up rims/tires/nfabs after work!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Beautiful! I'll have some pics of my truck this weekend too. My parts aren't here yet though.... gonna be a TIGHT squeeze to get the thing installed today.

You as ecstatic as I am? lol

-rockstate

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well that makes three of us...except all my stuff doesn't arrive until Weds..so I guess that still only makes 2 of you :(

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Post pics when you're done! :D

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
I got my rims in this week, still making a decision on tires and lift, but it is exciting! I can't wait to get this all put together!

·
Registered
24 Posts
yup count me in...waiting for the ups truck to arrive today before i go into work so i can install my hella tail lights, my LRO 3"-1" is on another ups truck and should be here sometime next week. my rims are sitting in my basement waiting for me to buy some rubber for it...need my tax return pretty bad now lol

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ah I hate the waiting game!

I need it here ASAP to get it installed today... or it'll have to wait an entire week, or I could do it tomorrow at a different shop..

-rockstate

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YES - i'm as ecstatic as you Morning Glory. Ready to get this stuff on the truck!

I'll be taking plenty of pics - it's cool to see a few of us are doing this all at the same time!

A tip for my Houston peeps - Brandon over at Nfab sent me to the westheimer 4wheel parts shop to pick up my nerf bars. Just tell the manager Garrett that Brandon sent you - I got them for 330 bucks.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Parts came right around 3. Dropped the truck off, they're doing it all. The guy working on the truck (I hope at least, might be his suspension guy) has owned 13 toyotas so he's doing good work.

-rockstate

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Parts came right around 3. Dropped the truck off, they're doing it all. The guy working on the truck (I hope at least, might be his suspension guy) has owned 13 toyotas so he's doing good work.

-rockstate

good luck to you my man!

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Mannnn, well, it's not gonna happen until next week I guess.

He said he couldn't drop the lower control arm or what not far enough to get it off. He also said he wouldn't pull his guy in for the cash he's doing it for for an "all day" job on Saturday. This is too bad, and quite a hassle.

-rockstate

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I would say good luck with the install but you won't need it. The install is very easy, just take your time. You are going to love the new look. So what size tires are you all going with.

Maybe some of these super big size ones. hahaha

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Christmas in march....

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts