Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Don't argue with an insomniac.
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes I post something on a forum and then NOBODY EVER responds to that thread again.

I wonder if there's an award for the King Thread Killer and I don't think it's a very good award. Kind of like the lead life ring award sailors give for the most bone-headed sailing move(s) of the year.

I would assume I'm alone with this experience?

(It would actually be kind of funny if no one responded to this thread at all).

·
Mr. MaCocky
1,207 Posts
As much as I really wanted NOT to respond to your thread, purely for the joke, you understand, I felt it only fair to let you know that I too am a thread killing machine. I can't tell you how many times I've had the last post in a thread. I use to take it personal but then I figured because I got home from work late every day and didn't have access to the internet during work hours everybody was pretty much finished by the time I got started. Now I'm retired and it still happens so that blows the pi$$ out of that theory! Maybe we're just ahead of our time?

·
NO MA'AM
2,244 Posts
Ya know, I had the very long funny (and slightly insulting) response planned out when I read this yesterday evening, but after I thought about it, I decided it would be funnier to say nothing and let your thread die a lonely death (cerebral humor...dig it). Well that didn't happen, but I can't remember what it was I was going to say. Damn exhaustion and lack of coffee...

~A

·
Ford "Scorpion" whisperer...
14,329 Posts
Just write alotta words that don't tell sh*t. And the story continous. Just like this phrase. I'm betting this isn't a thread stopper other wise everybody needs to give me rep. points.

·
Mr. MaCocky
1,207 Posts
Just write alotta words that don't tell sh*t. And the story continous. Just like this phrase. I'm betting this isn't a thread stopper other wise everybody needs to give me rep. points.
Points sent your way Arthur :D

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I've had that happen more on other forums than this one, but certainly my fair share. It might be because my posts are usually so short there is nothing to respond to....

Mrs. Doc and I joked about the song "Demolition Man" and the line "Conversation stops when I walk into a room."

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I've killed a few in my time as well.:D

I used to go to subscribed threads in the user cp and the last post would be me in most of them:doh:

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
As much as I really wanted NOT to respond to your thread, purely for the joke, you understand, I felt it only fair to let you know that I too am a thread killing machine. I can't tell you how many times I've had the last post in a thread. I use to take it personal but then I figured because I got home from work late every day and didn't have access to the internet during work hours everybody was pretty much finished by the time I got started. Now I'm retired and it still happens so that blows the pi$$ out of that theory! Maybe we're just ahead of our time?
I've killed a few threads in my time and I can't say I'm proud of that fact. I've also killed way too much CC, Bud, Bud Light, doves, jackrabbits, quail and some dumbassed fish who were too dumb to realize I was just killing time and really didn't want to catch em.

Consider this thread killed RIP.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Sometimes I post something on a forum and then NOBODY EVER responds to that thread again.

I wonder if there's an award for the King Thread Killer and I don't think it's a very good award. Kind of like the lead life ring award sailors give for the most bone-headed sailing move(s) of the year.

I would assume I'm alone with this experience?

(It would actually be kind of funny if no one responded to this thread at all).
I think you need help;professional help. You are one sick puppy. I used to think the same way, that I was a thread killer, but I got therapy. I got help from someone who cared. You need to repeat the phrase, "It's not my fault. It's not my fault".

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I'm never a thread killer. If nobody responds, I post again, with some inflammatory comment, eventually somebody will take the bait.

·
Premium Member
2,829 Posts
you got rep points :)

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
I don't care if I kill a thread. I just don't like getting them closed !!!!!!!!

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Gunny just go along with there politics & don't show pictures of scantly clad women and everythang ota be alright.

:eek::devil::eek::devil: Are you out of your mind !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

1 - 20 of 386 Posts