Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES! This BEAST is UNBELIEVABLE LOOKING! Thanks to all of you who influenced my decision to lower it with the TundraRacing Kit 2051 w/ new short rear shocks and rear sway bar links. It looks even better in person. Installation was just $200 from a local shop called CLASS!

It was nice being able to look and reach down in my truck bed without extending too much!

I want to type so much more, but just understand that I am more than extremely happy with the look and ride! It is completely true of what everyone says about the truck handling better and the bumps are not as rough. YESSSSSSSS!

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Truck is looking good!!:tu::)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like that. How's the ride on cracked freeway...does it bounce?
Where did you get your shorty antenna?

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Nicely done TK, looks good! So, did u get your unichip back re-mapped for your LT's? I haven't seen a new review of the LT's since you installed them???

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It looks good! I voted level lift in your poll thread but i gotta say, im glad you lowered, it you definitely made the right choice!

Im with Johnny 5 ya might wanna ditch the running boards, plus less weight...means your trucks gonna be faster. hahaha :tu:

Thumbs up man! :tu:

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Nice job TK!!! Welcome to the lowered club. I have followed your tireless research since you quest began and know you did not take this project lightly. I'm glad you are beyond happy with the results.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Well you finally got it installed and it looks good. Like others say loose the steps, no need now for them. Like Popo asked did you get your Unichip back?

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Looks good TK, I'm glad you made a decision and I think it turned out to be the right one. Also, not to beat a dead horse but the steps need to go.

·
Registered
753 Posts
looks good bud. Too bad i can't give you anymore rep points right now yet
-Tim

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Good job TK!! Looks sweet!! It should feel a lot better on the turns now!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like that. How's the ride on cracked freeway...does it bounce?
Where did you get your shorty antenna?
Nicely done TK, looks good! So, did u get your unichip back re-mapped for your LT's? I haven't seen a new review of the LT's since you installed them???
Well you finally got it installed and it looks good. Like others say loose the steps, no need now for them. Like Popo asked did you get your Unichip back?
Thank you to all on the compliments! Yes, I spent a LOT of time considering whether or not to lower it/leave it/raise it, which kit, and installer issues.

I am considering taking the steps off as well; I love them so it will be a tough decision.

The LONG TUBES ROCK! You can pretty much take off from anywhere in the range with more power now. The sound and performance are excellent. I can't imagine not having the Unichip to push all the mods though.

The Unichip is GREAT. I am trying to learn how to use the FLUX program on this piece of crap SMART PHONE I am using so I can change to the PREMIUM GAS MAP. I should have bought a better Smart Phone instead of being cheap. The truck definitely has a roaring throat now and the power is amazingly quick!

I am contemplating fender flares for it. I am also thinking about the Clazzios in October when my daughter gets out of her booster seat. Thinking about the Coastal Electronics mod to my navigation also so it will show movies and can use the backup camera even while going forward.

I CAN'T STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THIS BEAST!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Grass looks great...helluva job getting so greeen!

oh, the truck looks bad arse too...should be done now, right? JINX!

·
Registered
422 Posts
i'm with everyone - awesome look! ditch the steps - so much cleaner!!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
TK - I think if you still want Step-Bars installed, the N-Fabs might look good with your truck lowered. A) They're black B) They "tuck" better --- just a thought :gossip:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TK - I think if you still want Step-Bars installed, the N-Fabs might look good with your truck lowered. A) They're black B) They "tuck" better --- just a thought :gossip:
Thanks for the opinion! If I get rid of the step-ups, I will do without any.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
TK your truck looks great and welcome to the club. I have been stoked with mine too and I am currently over half way there with the supercharger fund to finish mine off. I agree that the steps are a little off with the drop (take a look at mine in my sig) but you could trade them for the regular steps and get a cleaner look.:tu:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TK your truck looks great and welcome to the club. I have been stoked with mine too and I am currently over half way there with the supercharger fund to finish mine off. I agree that the steps are a little off with the drop (take a look at mine in my sig) but you could trade them for the regular steps and get a cleaner look.:tu:
No pic in your sig; let me know when you post a pic. I am definitely interested in seeing what it looks like.

EVERYONE WITH A LOWERED BEAST, please post some pics if you took off your step-ups!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't think I had enough posts for it to show up. Here ya go.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts