1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Very nice..i like ;)

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Looks great dude! I dont really care for 22's, more of a 20 and under guy myself, but it does look good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What kind of rims are those!!! And what size tires are on there??? WOWWAWEEWA! I really want those on my truck! Any info much appreciated!!!

·
Bayman
41 Posts
Looks awesome man where you get the rims

·
Registered
136 Posts
RevTek 3" lift, 22" wheels and 305 series rubber plus Aries bull bar and PIAA lights.
Very nice. I have a similar configuration with KMC rims and Toyo Open Country A/T 325/50/22 tires. Since wheels stick out a bit i was just wondering if anyone has pictures of similar set up with fender flares.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am thinking of going with 22's and 325 50R22. I have a 3" Toytec lift. I was wondering what offset you went with on your wheels and do you have any serious rubbing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That truck sold a few weeks ago, lots of rubbing. Tons. I think we ended up trimming the inner fender on the front, removing the mudflaps from the back of the wheelwell and heating/beating the bodymount to clear.

Tire/wheel package is too big in my opinion. 20's are plenty big, those 22 tires are at least 700 a tire i'm sure as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got 22 Inches Zinik Vieri rims with 305/45/22 on Yokahama Prada Spec-X No rubs or plastic to cut needed. Looks amazing with the black accent. Check it out! 2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4x4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts