Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and am getting ready to order a new 07 Tundra and so far have decided on Slate Metallic. The Timberland is a color that I have not seen on this truck as of yet. Does anyone have pics of a new tundra with timberland?

thanks,

·
Registered
416 Posts
I am new to this forum and am getting ready to order a new 07 Tundra and so far have decided on Slate Metallic. The Timberland is a color that I have not seen on this truck as of yet. Does anyone have pics of a new tundra with timberland?

thanks,
I went around to different dealers and officially saw all the colors in person. I don't have a pic, but I will say that pictures I've seen to date don't really show the complex colors (like that one) that well. I had the Timberland on my list, but after seeing it in person, it was less dark green than it seemed on pics and online "color chips", and more metallic. I ended up giving it a pass, and went with Slate as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I love the color.Have seen it on the Tundra and Sequoia.An only minus about it-sand beige leather is an only int. option for canadian market.But i'm getting it anyways!Man,you have to see it with bright sun in the sky!The paint has that sparkle...Totally wicked!

·
Registered
65 Posts
For what it is worth, I have an 06 tundra in Timberland Mica, if it is the same on the 07. I like the color, you rarely see another truck this color. However, as with any dark color, it is hard to keep clean. Any light colored grime sure shows itself quite easily. But, it is a nice color. Before i bought this 06, I was looking at an 04 LTD Tundra, which was a different green, and it was better looking, IMHO. It was more of a forest green.

·
Registered
285 Posts
:tu: I have a 07 timberland mica with black interior and really like it. I have had all black trucks in the past and this one jumped out at me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered Pyrite Mica but probably would have ordered Timberland if I could have actually seen one. It looks close to the 2001 F-250 I drive now.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I saw Pyrite Mica in Ohio last week.......gorgeous color, wellll, not really a color, more of a "look".........you made the right choice:tu: :tu:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have the Timberland Mica and it lools fantastic! The only problem is it shows POLLEN BAD!!!!:cry:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Having trouble deciding between the Pyrite Mica and the Timberland Mica, the pictures posted here make the Pyrite look gorgeous, but I haven't seen one in person. The Timberland Mica with the black interior my wife and I saw at a local dealership this past week. She's pretty sold on the Timberland, though she won't say it in so many words ("it's your truck you choose"). I must admit the Timberland is very nice. The other issue here is I just sold an 05 F-150 with the Dark Stone Metallic (the Brown one) whch I thought was the nicest looking truck I've ever owned. Will the Pyrite Mica look as good, or will I forever look at it and regret not still driving the Dark Stone? I realize that I'm the only one that can answer that question, if indeed I can answer it. The first step is to actually see a Pyrite, then go from there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The reason I really like the Pyrite Mica is ... its just something you don't see everywhere else. First time I saw one running down the road I had to do a double take! It is awesome.

That is the color we are going with. :tu:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts