Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I am so glad I live in Florida! Well this morning here in Orlando it is in the upper 30's, and thats cold. Have fun digging out your truck.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i think i would hide inside till it melted off.......

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Took this shot last night as the storm was winding down. Glad I have a good snow blower.

Dave
I was dropping off and picking up nurses at the hospital yesterday so I had the joy of using my snow blower in the middle of all that. I guess the silver lining is I don't have to do it today :biggrin1:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thats Cool!! its snowing here in East,TX. now but it aint gonna get bad like that where u at..I like your spoiler!!:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
I can sympathize. This is my DC after the second blizzard:

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
a few more:

Attachments

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Crazy! That's usually the kind of winter we have here.... but we just our first "big" storm of the year, and we only got 8-10" dumped on us.... Is that typical for Maryland?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Crazy! That's usually the kind of winter we have here.... but we just our first "big" storm of the year, and we only got 8-10" dumped on us.... Is that typical for Maryland?
No, it's not typical. In fact, we've already had more than 75" of snow so far this winter, which is a MD record.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Damn! That sounds more like where I grew up, (about 3.5 hours North of Detroit). Sometimes I miss that much snow.... but only sometimes!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The problems are;

A)What to do with all the snow, in downtown Baltimore? They're taking it to the harbor and dumping it in the water.

B)Where does all the water go when it starts to melt?

C)With it being below freezing, when does it even begin to melt? Which goes back to A & B.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'd rather have one big storm and be done with it than the six days in a row of 1-2"... it really sucks not being able to use the snow blower and still having to scoop EVERY SINGLE MORNING for a week.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
I was dropping off and picking up nurses at the hospital yesterday so I had the joy of using my snow blower in the middle of all that. I guess the silver lining is I don't have to do it today :biggrin1:
I would think that the JOY would be in the dropping off and picking up of the NURSES !!!!! :becky:

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Hell of lot of snow for around here. I love the snow but I've about had it with the shoveling. -seeing the snow thrown up from the front tires while pulling thru the turns puts a smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
5,468 Posts
Amazing the amount of snow you have had. You are now about 10" ahead of us for the whole winter. You need a bigger snow blower.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live next to BWI Airport and this is crazy here. This was Wednesday in blizzard
conditions. Sort of funny the whole time I own a Chevy it never snowed. I have used 4 wheel drive more in the last month than I did the whole time I had that Chevy.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts