Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Tint??

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Tundraman10 
#1 ·
Hi, just got a 2010 Camry LE, anyone know a good place to tint the windows in the Santa Clarita, CA area? How much would it cost for something basic? Thanks:juggle:

#2 ·
Don't know anybody in the area that does tint but I paid about $280 to tint everything but the windshield on my 2007 (with 3M Color Stable film which is a bit more expensive). My sister in law just got her A4 done in San Diego for $340 out the door (ceramic tint, everything but the windshield).

A non ceramic will be cheaper but IMO ceramic is the way to go. Wont interfere with the radio, GPS, Sattelite Radio, cell phone etc and blocks lots of heat. Metalized will block lots of heat too, and is cheaper, but can interfere with the electronics reception in the vehicle. Regular dyed film won't interfere but it also won't block as much heat.

#4 ·
my god!!! in houston, i just had my tundra crewmax tinted on all 4 sides and the rear, with a lifetime warranty, as dark as is legal for $125 plus tax. you guys in california need a revolution!!!
What kind of tint though? Ceramic is quite a bit more expensive than standard metalized or dyed film. I have seen prices near that in Cali for non-ceramic options. None the less- California does need a revolution! Just part of the reason I left that state.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.