·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20% Tint

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
What is that in there, 2 refers and a stove? or 2 refers and a washer and dryer?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 refrigs & 2 elec stoves..... I miss the 8 ft beds I had on all my old trucks

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
damn, limo truck! lookin' good! I give you kudos for having the stamina to keep that beauty clean and sparkly!!:tu:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks nice you are from Lancaster in what state? I live right near Lancaster, PA and I know if I tinted my windows like that I would be pulled over in about 2 min's with a ticket and a cop making me peel the tint off. They recently passed a law saying if you have illegal window tint, they are authorized to seach your vehicle because you "obviously have something to hide". Cops are out of control with their illegal seach in and seize so what if we dont wan't our truck to be 130 degrees when we get inside!?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much for those statues of the women????
The Show Girls are $500.00 we rent them too... LOL

Porter Furniture Lancaster Pa

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks nice you are from Lancaster in what state? I live right near Lancaster, PA and I know if I tinted my windows like that I would be pulled over in about 2 min's with a ticket and a cop making me peel the tint off. They recently passed a law saying if you have illegal window tint, they are authorized to seach your vehicle because you "obviously have something to hide". Cops are out of control with their illegal seach in and seize so what if we dont wan't our truck to be 130 degrees when we get inside!?
Yep Lancaster Pa

Cops don't hasle the pickup trucks around here as much as the lowrider bling cars

·
Registered
378 Posts
I spoke to a guy here in Idaho about tinting. On a Doublecab Or guess Crewmax too) the back windows and rear window can be limo tint (DARK!), the front windows have to be a couple shades lighter though.

According to this guy... Trucks have different laws than cars. Yet trucks are all considered the same. Since some trucks do not have back windows they can be completely darkened.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is that back rack made for an 07 Tundra or did you take it off one of your other trucks ????

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that back rack made for an 07 Tundra or did you take it off one of your other trucks ????
The rack is from my 2003 Dodge Ram hemi I had to make a few mods to it to make it fit the Tundra .. its called the Back Rack here's the link

BACKRACK

·
Registered
225 Posts
I live in Maryland and looked into 20% tint today. Both front windows at $130.00 with a truck lifetime warranty for an additional $40.00. The 20% is also illegal in Maryland so I'd be taking my chances. If you do get stopped the warranty covers removal and application of a lighter shade. However since we are already at 10% putting something lighter over it would still be questionable.

I'm going to hold onto my mad money for a few weeks and put it towards the K&N cold air intake instead. It does look sharp though doesn't it? Especially with the black exterior of the truck. Good luck on not getting an inspection ticket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts