Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 inch suspension and 3 inch body lift on my 2003 tundra. I was wondering if nitto Terra grapplers size 325/65/18 tires and 18x9 xd rockstar rims (6x5.5 00mm backspacing) with no spacing or trimming.

Any thoughts on what I would have to do or add?

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?????????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering if those tires and rims will fit... or will i need spacers

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ben i would look at a 35/11.50-maybeeee12.50 18 and im pretty sure you will be able to fit them with no problem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would I need any wheel spacers with the 325 65s?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also.. would I need to regear? to 4.88s? where would I find that.. I need help please

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
OTOH, I think that is likely to rub...but that's based on what I remember from when people were trying to fit 35x12.5 on 3+3 setups years ago. With more than about 3.5" backspacing, the sidewall would hit the upper control arm.

You should check it out yourself, tho. Look up the manufacturer's specification for how much the section width will change based on rim width...call them if you have to. At that point, you'll be able to compare it with the tires and wheels you have now, for a better idea of whether it will work.

You need to search, regarding the gears. The answer to your generalized question is far too long to reproduce again...search, then come back with specific questions.

-Sean

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I have got to ask, since nobody else has, what are you going to do with those desirable Ivan Stewart rims?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have got to ask, since nobody else has, what are you going to do with those desirable Ivan Stewart rims?
I'm not too sure yet. If you're serious about them, ill let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts