Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short I am keeping my 2002 Tundra V8 SR5 Access cab 4x4, it is low mileage (33,000 miles), I was in Iraq for a year so it wasn't driven much, but I own it. It has had all the fluids changed regularly, but the tires are shot and still has the original brakes (never had a problem) . So I am looking to put tires and new wheels and some various other stuff. Was thinking of getting steel 17" Toyota FJ wheels, I like the simplicity, and either 265/65/17 or 265/70/17 tires. My only concern is the 70 series will be too tall and make so so mileage even worse, but there are alot more tire options with the 70 series. Also I am thinking of adding the Bilstein BTS coilovers and 5100 rear shocks, stainless braided brake lines, Hawk pads for my original calipers and Brembo stock replacement rotors and 4runner drums if the rear is beat (haven't taken it apart yet, but asssuming they are getting close). In addition to the various other things like air filter, plugs, and a class III/IV tow hitch. I could stick with a 16" rim, but I don't use it off-road enough to matter and figured it would handle a little better. I think that is about it. Also what is the part number for the 4runner rear drums? Thanks.

-Doc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts