Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tirerack.com
Cant get the exact link to work but just put in the info for our trucks and you should find them.
They are not my kind of thing but I thought I would let everyone know that tirerack has closeout prices on three sets of wheels all in 22" and one in 24". I missed out on the closeout deal last time so I always check back to see what they are "giving away" as I would say. Oh and no I have no affiliation with TireRack just trying to help people out.

$49/Wheel

$59/Wheel

$59/24" $99/22"

·
Registered
754 Posts
22 man thats huge on tundra in eyes good looking man I like those black ones. wonder if a size 305 will fit with 6 inch lift with those 22s...

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a close out on some Dick Cepek wheels a while back and I didn't pull the trigger. I kick myself for it all the time. Hopefully this will help someone out. I mean $196 for a set of wheels is CHEAP!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
hell yeah their cheap for 4 rims I mean hell powder coating them black costs more than that at 75/wheel...I feel like pulling the trigger for the black ones.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Theyve been on sale for a while now.If you try purchasing them it'll give you an error that says:
"The item(s) crossed out below are no longer available."

I tried grabbing a set of the black ones when they went on sale for 99 haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts