Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Aside of 4wheelparts.com......where is everyone getting their best pricing for KMC XD Rockstars? I have searched numerous internet sites....but was wondering if there are any other suggestions or local deals hiding out there?

Thanks!

·
Registered
819 Posts
You should try to Rimzone.com they have the best prices I have seen plus free shipping and Lug Nuts.

·
Registered
274 Posts
you talking about rimzone dot com from mooresville, nc? if so those guys are a bunch of tools. i live about 30 min from their shop and have heard nothing but bad things about them. i called them for a quote on four fuel wheels, four tires (nitto) black nuts, mount, bal etc and was quoted of 2700$.

called a place called custom wheel dot com and got a quote minus mount, bal of 1900 (with nitto 420's) so but my math its a over a grand to mount and ball four tires in NC?? know where my money is going.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Hello,

Aside of 4wheelparts.com......where is everyone getting their best pricing for KMC XD Rockstars? I have searched numerous internet sites....but was wondering if there are any other suggestions or local deals hiding out there?

Thanks!
I just ordered and got KMC Venoms for $135/wheel with free shipping from 4wheelonline.com...that was the best price I could find...seemed like they had deals on alot of brands.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
For best deals I suggest craigslist.. just wait and what you want will come along. You can also try ebay, usually some good deals there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
In my experience buying wheels/tires, I have gotten the best deals by buying the wheels/tires from 2 separate places. One place may havegood deals on wheels but hit you hard on tires...and vice versa. I got my Nitto Terra Grapplers from Discount Tires, Custom Wheels, Rims, Goodyear, Michelin, Cooper Tires for $239 (305/55-20) and my Rockstars 20x8.5 for $239 from Rimz One Online. Like I said...the tires from Rimz One would have been $270....so I ordered everything separate and had Discount Tire install.

Another note: Discount Tire is on some big initiative to beat any price, even if they have to eat shipping charges or whatever. So I would take the prices from Rim One and Online Tire, then call and have DT beat their prices.

If the DT near you is giving you BS....call the one near my house and talk to Scott Jordy 281-441-1946 and tell him that Jesse Williams with the White Tundra/20in Black Rockstars sent you. I'm sure he can authorize the pricing and have the items shipped to the store near you. I don't get anything for referrals...just trying to help forum members get a good deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts