Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my tundra for 3 plus years now and had done nothing major to it. Last month I started reading this form again and in the last 3 weeks have done the leveling kit (3 in the front, 1 in the back with the diff drop), put on the Corsa Sport (best money I ever spent) and an Airraid CAI with the throttle body.
Now I went down to put on some Dick Cepek FC II at 305/55/20 on my stock 20 inch rims and the tire shop is telling me I need to buy some new rims to go with 305s. Rims are not wide enough. They will put them on, but dont suggest it as they are for wider rims.... sounds like they are positioning not to warranty the tire should something go wrong.
My funds are pretty much tapped as in Alberta the 305s are 1700+, add rims to that and i may not be welcome at the home. Any suggestions... finding some used rims around here is like winning th lotto!

Thanks for alll the posts guys I love my "new" truck!

·
Registered
181 Posts
You may also want to keep an eye on Craigslist.com for used rims. I saw a boat lod of rims here in Florida. Worth checking.

David

·
Registered
55 Posts
I want to do 17s on mine but don't think they will fit. I personally don't like the stockers on mine. They only have 600 miles though. I'd like the rock warrior set up but can't touch them. Lots on ebay and craigslist but nothing near VT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts