Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me where I can get the tissue holder for the over head console? I went to my dealer and all they have is the one for the cell phone. And said they are not getting anymore in and I cannot order it cause they are not carrying it anymore..
Anybody can help with this?
Thanks in advance

Wolvie

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Weird never heard of this...

·
Registered
859 Posts
It's your truck dude, but in IMHO that is just fugly. I also thought you were looking for a Toyota factory part or something that adapted one of the compartments in the existing overhead console.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
do you guys really have snotty noses or something? i just keep a stash of Dairy Queen napkins in the upper glove box. and might need one about once every 3 years...

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
If you use the flat square tissue boxes they fit perfectly into the middle overhead sunglass holder. I don't know if it is by design or by luck but it makes a great tissue holder.

·
Registered
859 Posts
If you use the flat square tissue boxes they fit perfectly into the middle overhead sunglass holder. I don't know if it is by design or by luck but it makes a great tissue holder.
Thats where I 'file' my gas receipts. It's pretty full now.....

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Looks like an Autozone or Wal-mart item. I've seen a few Bel items at one of those places. I'm with everybody else on this item, no way. I already have a tissue holder in the center console lid.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
do you guys really have snotty noses or something? i just keep a stash of Dairy Queen napkins in the upper glove box. and might need one about once every 3 years...
Dairy Queen? Seriously? Real men use McDonalds napkings. :boink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's is not the one, Toyota makes one that fits in the center console holder. It's fits over top the tissue box and then fit's were you store your sunglasses at. It made just for the console that one on ebay is NOT the one I am looking for..
Thanks

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
That's is not the one, Toyota makes one that fits in the center console holder. It's fits over top the tissue box and then fit's were you store your sunglasses at. It made just for the console that one on ebay is NOT the one I am looking for..
Thanks
How do you know about this? Got a pic or part number?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts