Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of the workers in Princeton are on this Forum but if they are....Mrs. Torch and myself really like our new 4.7L DC TRD Tundra. Thanks for making a really nice truck. We both enjoy driving the the Tundra. Beautiful truck. :tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
107 Posts
nice message...say how do u find out where truck was made and when??
i tell you how, and are you sure the truck came from indiana?
on the driver side, open the door. there youll see on the B-pillar, are some nice labels. one of which is all black with white lettering. on that label itll state where the truck was built. now on the time and date, itll not say.

·
Registered
237 Posts
nice message...say how do u find out where truck was made and when??
It's also on your window sticker. I always make sure to pickup the window sticker when I take delivery of all my new cars and trucks. Lets just say I have quite a few in the last 16 years;)

Cheers:tu:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's also on your window sticker. I always make sure to pickup the window sticker when I take delivery of all my new cars and trucks. Lets just say I have quite a few in the last 16 years;)

Cheers:tu:

The window sticker says it came from Princeton, Indiana. :tu:

·
Super Genius
920 Posts
That worked real well but it told me my truck is a 2 wheel drive. It is a 4X4. It did say the truck was built in Indiana.
My truck also showed as 4x2 but it is most definitely a 4x4. Makes you wonder about the accuracy of the other info. Also, I thought these trucks were built in Texas? Princeton, IN is just a little off from there...:confused:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As you type in your VIN, it fills the fields automatically so no need to hit enter.

Sanosuke!
I don't think you have to hit enter. As you type the vin in the blocks look just below and it will start telling you about your truck. Hope it works for you, it worked for me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They must have changed something and didn't tell anyone. I have a 4 door sedan, 2wd with no engine.
I hope you got a good discount, then :). Seriously, though, it looks like Toyota decided to reuse Body code B (4DR Sedan 2WD) instead of defining a new code or using the next closest code (H 4DR Wagon 4WD??). Also, I searched around for a while but couldn't find an updated definition of Engine code or Restraint code.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts