Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Maybe he has spotted a predator alien from the Arnie movie and he thinks the 381 hp is enough to run him over.

The alien can probably use his infrared vision to see the engine heat. You need to wrap the whole truck in tin foil. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think what he meant was all that plywood boards are probably going to be used to build the next 'catch a prerdator' studio/site

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
sorry man, im still not getting it. i see the pics, i see your dog, but how does it all tie in?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
He let his dog take the wheel while he snapped the picture of the overloaded T100. Then when they got to their destination, he unloaded his quad and drove into the forest with his gun and his dog, to 'catch a predator'. :confused:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I could have swore I heard someone say toyotas were not "work" trucks. Damn look at that "inferior", "to small" T100 go.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wow. What a load. That looks like 3/4 inch plywood sheets. And it looks like he has about 25 4x8 sheets. I don't know how much weight that is, but I know it's a lot for a T100.

·
Registered
455 Posts
i was talking about my dog
I get it. The dog's on crack.

No, wait. His buddy's nickname in high school was "predator" and they're racing. His buddy always had the faster vehicles, so to make it fair, predator loaded his T100 with plywood. He still won.

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
The dog was guarding the plywood and the T-100 (predator) stole it? Then the Tundra chases the T-100 down. The last picture is missing the dog because he let the valuable plywood get away. Bad Dog...:confused:

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
All I know is that when I saw that show "with NBC's Chris Hansen" called To Catch a Predator, it pissed me the hell off and made me glad I don't have kids. I would love to shoot all those sickos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts