Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find anything on this in the search, but has anyone seen any Tonneau covers available yet for the 5.5 ft. bed? My local truck accessory dealer can't get anything yet, but I was thinking something might be available online.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I couldn't find anything on this in the search, but has anyone seen any Tonneau covers available yet for the 5.5 ft. bed? My local truck accessory dealer can't get anything yet, but I was thinking something might be available online.
This is what I'm getting. Check it out. It's custom for the '07 Tundra CrewMax with the 5'5" bed.

2007 Toyota Tundra Extang Tuff Tonneau Cover

Good luck:tu:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I believe Access makes or will make a few shortly. I had an Access Lorado on my 06 Tacoma and thought it did an excellent job. I also had the Extang Tuff Tonno II on a 99 Tacoma, and if you live in a cold climate, I do not recommend it. I move from AZ to VA and when I needed to open in the winter, I could barely close the tonno with vice grips. It is very difficult to stretch cold vinyl. I will purchase another Access Lorado, Vanish, or Limited Edition. They have an adjustable tensioner to provide for better adjustment year round. Check out this thread from ToyotaNation. I purchased my Lorado from Luke at truckalterations.com. Mention that forum thread and he will give you a phenomenal deal.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t118926.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
ive been keeping my eye out for these

they should be avaliable in the next few weeks
from multiple company's

i work for a company called drivers choice in trevose
pa

and the tundra is one of our main focuses at tihs time

we have a show tundra that we have put alot of thing on

sunroof
heated seats
2 tone leather with toyota stitched in
20" wheels and tires
nerf bars
grill inserts
canvas tonneau cover 6.5ft bed (3 fold)
bull bar
dual exhaust
bedliner
navigation
remote start
and
headrest screens

george

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look at checkerpro.com they should be able to make one in any size you want Double cab or Crew Max. They would just need measurements. It is a hard cover and will be locable since the tailgate has a lock.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I emailed Luke at TruckAlterations.com - Your Truck Accessory Store! and here is his response to me. He is a wealth of knowledge for covers with great rates.

Hello;

Sorry for the delay in response.

Tonneau covers are available.

Specifically the Access Lorado is made for it. It would be $349.99 with FREE shipping.

If you want to order please give us a call at 800-958-7576.

Thanks,

Luke

I had an Access Lorado on my 06 Tacoma and it was a great cover. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I installed my Tonneau cover 2 days ago. I went with the Extang Tuff III Tonneau Cover. P/N 14800 for the '07 CrewMax with the 5'5" bed. Take a look at this picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
After lots of sturm und drang, I went with the Bakflip for my soon-to-be-delivered Crewmax. The deciding factors were the security of the hard top compared to the rollups and the ease-of-removal compared to the retractables. I'll post pics and my review after the install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts