Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the link...

2.25" 07-09 Toyota Tundra Suspension Leveling Lift Kit - Top Gun Customz

Seems like a really reasonable price. Does anyone have pictures of it installed on their truck? I know they say it does not affect ride quality, but can someone second that? I just can't see how the installation of a 2.25" spacer on top of the front struts will not affect the ride quality of the truck. Thanks guys!!!

Matt

·
Registered
390 Posts
Here's the link...

2.25" 07-09 Toyota Tundra Suspension Leveling Lift Kit - Top Gun Customz

Seems like a really reasonable price. Does anyone have pictures of it installed on their truck? I know they say it does not affect ride quality, but can someone second that? I just can't see how the installation of a 2.25" spacer on top of the front struts will not affect the ride quality of the truck. Thanks guys!!!

Matt
I just posted a series of photos tonight of my recent install of a 3/1 leveling kit from Low Range Off Road...I have a couple shots of the front 3" spacer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have never heard anything bad about the Top Gunz spacer. And it will NOT change the ride quality because it is on top of the coil. Other types of spacers such as Toytec, Tuff Country, are compressed inside the coil, which makes the ride stiffer. I would recommend you get a Diff Drop kit along with the Top Gunz kit, if it does not come with it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
got this kit myself. quality is second to none, seemless install better than stock ride

·
Registered
149 Posts
Also have the TGC kit. The folks at TGC told me I wouldn't need to install a diff drop, so I didn't. No problems to speak of.

To the other folks with this kit installed... what wheels/tires are you running?

·
Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else have pics or experience with the TGC kit? It seems like everyone goes with +3/1 kit mostly by Readylift and they're kind of pricey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts