Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a commercial on TV for the 07 Highlander Touring Edition. I can't find our anything on the web about this. It had what looked like Einki rims and chrome runningboards. Anyone else see this?

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Are yu in the Toyota SouthEast region?

I don't believeI seen this commercial here in the Northeast.

What chanel was it on?

LT:)

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Although there was a press release on the new 08 H/L, It is rare that a car mfr. will advertise commercially on a new product when there are still H/L 07's to be only available. And most importantly NO pricing was was released for the 08's. AND when I went to two TOY dealers they said it was just a bit too early to take preorders for specifically equipped H/L's. I could however always leave a deposit and get first dibs and pay MSRP on what does trickle in by JUNE for the Non'Hybrid H/L's. But that would be foolish from a buyers standpoint.

I noticed too that there is inventory of 07 H/L hybrids but not much of non-hybrids. For 07 they focused production on Hybrid H/L's. It is extremely hard to get your hands on a Fully Equipped '07 non-hybrid H/L Limited. Just some Base models available. There basically are none to had at this point. California dealers got the most of these from what I have been told. 2006 was the last big push for the non-hybrid Limited's.
From what I noticed, Toyota had low production/sales of non-hybrid H/L's for 07. They are gearing down and retooling the factory for sure.
The press release never mentioned a Touring Edition or package. Just Base, Sport, and Limited.

Toyota marketting at it's best.

LT:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts