Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 2010 Tundra w/tow package and was wondering what is the average price for Toyota Tow Mirrors? Motorized only, no heat or turn indicators. My dealer has them for $265 each.

·
Premium Member
5,472 Posts
Check Sparks. They have them for $200 each.
There are some other online places also.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
We just bought a 2010 Tundra w/tow package and was wondering what is the average price for Toyota Tow Mirrors? Motorized only, no heat or turn indicators. My dealer has them for $265 each.
all the OEM tow mirrors are power adjust with heat and turn signals/running lights (on outside edge, not in glass like the limited's). ebay has some aftermarket ones that copy the OEM ones for less money.

if u are patient u might be able to still find someone with tows that want the regular mirrors and will swap. thats where alot of us (myself included) got ours here...in the classifieds section. i just had to pay shipping to ship mine to him.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am new to this site and the suggestion of classifieds was good to know about. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys, my dealer worked with me and I got them for considerable less than original price. Also, got them installed by dealer for what I considered a fair price.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Thanks for the replys, my dealer worked with me and I got them for considerable less than original price. Also, got them installed by dealer for what I considered a fair price.
:tu: Nice, the Tundra tow mirrors are awesome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am reading on different forums where owners of the Tundra have replaced their original regular mirrors with tow mirrors. I would love to do that but my dealer says they can't do it. It doesn't fit? How much does it really take to replace them? thanks

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
They cant do it? My Tundra came with the standard mirrors. I bought the tow mirrors from another board member and had them on later that day. Its not hard at all.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
I am reading on different forums where owners of the Tundra have replaced their original regular mirrors with tow mirrors. I would love to do that but my dealer says they can't do it. It doesn't fit? How much does it really take to replace them? thanks
Do it yourself. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Very easy to do. Pop off the internal triangle piece on the door, pull out the top inside panel of the door and remove the 3 bolts holding the mirror on along with the cable. Very simple and easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts