Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TS ppl,

As some of you might remember I posted a thread some time ago regarding my rear tail light that was not working. Well the verdict is out. I had U-Haul install a hitch and wireing soe time back and the complete slaughtered my trucks wireinig harness to get this thing in. Toyota had to rewire the whole left side of my rear lights for the U-Haul POS hack job was don so poorly that all the wires corroded off. Toyota removed the U-Haul part and I tossed it, it was so bad.

Inorder to prevent cutting at the newly installed wireing i would like to buy a Toyota tow harness that just plugs into my truck. Now that part is $213 which I can probably justify as a Birthday gift or a something like that but would you guys happen to have any suggestions for me. have you done anything different and how has it worked out for you?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bought an after market wiring kit from Reese that just plugged right in to the existing factory wiring. It was about $45 and took maybe 30 minutes to install. No problems, no cutting or splicing, works perfect!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just typed in "Tundra trailer harness" and one popped up on ebay for $53. Is this what you are looking for?. It is just like the one I have on my truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts