Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra (2wd). I am wanting to purchase the toy tec 3/1 leveling kit, but don't know if I should get the rear blocks, or the rear add-a-leaf. Being that it is 2wd, it won't be driven on trails. I just want a more aggressive look. Can anyone help? Has anyone had any complaints about Toy Tec? I was thinking that the aluminum spacer would be better than what most of the leveling kits are made of, so that it wouldn't wear out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
519 Posts
IMO if you want an aluminum spacer go with the LRO kit. It sets on top of the strut rather then being a pre load spacer in the strut assy. It is way easier to install then toy tec. I had the toy tec and I removed it. I didnt like the ride. Also it settles and is no where close to 3". Went to a top mount spacer( Fat Bobs Garage) and kept factory ride and the stance was way better. When I did mine I didnt use anything in the back and it was perfectly level. I started out with the toy tec aal and removed it too. again ride got too stiff. If you really want to raise the rear use a 1" block. Then again if you tow an aal will help. Hope that helps.

With 3" FBG and nothing in rear

·
Registered
519 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts