Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi good day all i need some help i just get my toyota corolla fielder 2014 and they didn't came with any fog lights so i buy a kit online and going to install and there were wires already there for the fogs so i jacked them in and i don't know how to turn them on any help please

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
hi good day all i need some help i just get my toyota corolla fielder 2014 and they didn't came with any fog lights so i buy a kit online and going to install and there were wires already there for the fogs so i jacked them in and i don't know how to turn them on any help please
There aren't many Corolla members on this site. You may have better luck going to the Toyota Nation website for an answer to your question.

Larry

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Most all Toyota's are built very similar though so it might not be a whole lot different. You installed the fog lights and plugged them in but do you have a fog light switch or confirm the presence of a fuse if needed? Below is a link to one for a Tundra. If this one doesn't apply to your vehicle do a search on here for other similar threads.

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/tundra/67697-diy-oem-foglight-install/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts