Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just told that by a dealer in Northern CA that Toyota has just announced 0% APR for 60mos. Can anyone verify this. I'd love to wait longer because the incentives will probably get even sweeter if you can wait it out but I'm going to buy my truck today.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I was just told that by a dealer in Northern CA that Toyota has just announced 0% APR for 60mos. Can anyone verify this. I'd love to wait longer because the incentives will probably get even sweeter if you can wait it out but I'm going to buy my truck today.
what dealer was that?

·
Banned
223 Posts
Just copied this from Northern California Toyota Website......... :tu:

• $1000 cash back
  • Plus an extra $1000 Trade in Allowance!!
  • or 0.0% APR for 60 months on all Tundras!!
  • Up to $10,000 in finance savings
  • Offer Ends 6/4/2007

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cory, can you find out if SoCal will be offering 0% as well. We seem to be stuck at 2.9%.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Cory, can you find out if SoCal will be offering 0% as well. We seem to be stuck at 2.9%.
I dont even find out what my region is going to do before they do it. I sure cant tell what another region will do. Sounds like you need to drive up here and buy a truck from me and save some money, lol

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I dont even find out what my region is going to do before they do it. I sure cant tell what another region will do. Sounds like you need to drive up here and buy a truck from me and save some money, lol
It would be worth it for 0% financing. :eek:

Dang it, I was perfectly content to wait a year or so. Now I'm thinking again. :eek:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Difference between 0% and 2.9% for the truck I have my eye on can be in the neighborhood of $3,000.00 in finance charge savings over 5 years. It's been a while since I've been to Tadich Grill for cioppino. This just may be the excuse I've been waiting for.:D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I talked to Dianne yesterday and the rates and rebates between norcal and socal are way different. Some in socals favor and some in norcals. It all depends on which truck you are looking for

1 - 13 of 13 Posts