Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that most of the people who had run away Toyota's were actually people slamming the gas instead of the brake. Also they said some did not even touch the brake. They did a study of the black boxes and found this out. They also said that there was a few that actually had the Toyota run away my sticking accelerator. People are stupid. Gas on Right and Brake on Left, is it that hard.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw that after I posted it. Oh well just in case someone misses that one.

·
Registered
546 Posts
The shameful part is that THIS part of the story isnt all over the news, eh?

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
well the damage has already been done,, the govt. and the big 3 got what they wanted,,

·
Registered
139 Posts
Remember the "oil sludge" problem Toyota had a few years back. Those that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it......just sayin.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Remember the "oil sludge" problem Toyota had a few years back. Those that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it......just sayin.

:confused::confused::confused:

Please explain.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
well the damage has already been done,, the govt. and the big 3 got what they wanted,,
Exactly! I've never been a big "conspiracy theorist" but in this case I've changed my views a bit...

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Exactly! I've never been a big "conspiracy theorist" but in this case I've changed my views a bit...
it was sooooo obvious!! My favorite was the gm, additional $1000 rebate they had a few days later for toyota owners wanting to ditch their "recalled troublesome cars"

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
The 0-60 time of my Tundra is just as good now as it was before. :heh:

How about recalling all Ford F-150s for needing a calendar to measure theirs.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
The 0-60 time of my Tundra is just as good now as it was before. :heh:

How about recalling all Ford F-150s for needing a calendar to measure theirs.
:nod::notworthy:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Toyota hired so many sub-cotractor and get to the point that they dont even know if their system is working properly or not. :p

They train their guys to wirte spec instead of doing their own detail design which is a mistake. :cool:

Like always. "If you want it done right, you need to do it yourself!!"

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
I just saw that most of the people who had run away Toyota's were actually people slamming the gas instead of the brake. Also they said some did not even touch the brake. They did a study of the black boxes and found this out. They also said that there was a few that actually had the Toyota run away my sticking accelerator. People are stupid. Gas on Right and Brake on Left, is it that hard.
Their data isn't as accurate as it should be........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts