Toyota Tundra Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
That being said, I have no room for tundras here on my lot so I will make a deal on one of them any day of any year. Im just sayin

Check my inventory and see if there is anything you like

sftoyota.com

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Ford is giving their new F150 away. I don't see how Toyota can justify their prices. The Toyota dealer I talked with didn't care and said they are selling plenty of Tundra's.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ford is giving their new F150 away. I don't see how Toyota can justify their prices. The Toyota dealer I talked with didn't care and said they are selling plenty of Tundra's.
I have no problem with that. There is a reason Ford/GM/Chrysler must practically "give away" their vehicles...namely that they have terrible resale value and the car buying public knows it. Without huge rebates, they'd sell far fewer vehicles. That's why the Tundra has far better resale value than an f150.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
That being said, I have no room for tundras here on my lot so I will make a deal on one of them any day of any year. Im just sayin

Check my inventory and see if there is anything you like

sftoyota.com
Man I wish you were out here on the East Coast. I just had a salesman cry me a river about the recession. In saying that I mean no disrepect. I remember your posts on here when I had my tundra & just bought my tacoma.
I am all for a business making profit, but there is a 2000 incentive right now we were a grand apart on price & I already was up in what I wanted to pay by a 1000. Wasn't willing to split it no deal. So I walked.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I happened to go to a dealer today, and looked at some window stickers on tundras,

a tundra dc rock warrior that earlier in the summer was a 37,300 give or take truck sticker, is now high 38000's, this one was 39,000 something, but they seem to have gone up quite a bit, which price increase type would this be?

thanks

·
E PLURIBUS UNUM
2,247 Posts
A random one because dealers are selling less vehicles? Price is too dependent upon dealers, selling skills, and negotiations to give you a straight black and white answer. Do I think it has anything to do with Japan? Nope.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
A random one because dealers are selling less vehicles? Price is too dependent upon dealers, selling skills, and negotiations to give you a straight black and white answer. Do I think it has anything to do with Japan? Nope.

this was the sticker, same truck in June was like 37,300 or so, now this one was 39,023, but had steps and the clear film protection, but that doesnt add up to the 1,723 price increase, so I was wondering if dealers have ability to modify stickers? I did not think so.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts