927 Posts
Prepare for the trolls...:p

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Isn't this an unfair comparison? I mean, how many vehicles are they counting for Toyota? I assume, anything with the Toyota name right (and Lexus)?

And for GM? They have how many different cars/manufacturers under GM?
GM shouldn't be able to count all those cars in their count.

It seems to me that Toyota has been out peforming everyone for a long time, but when GM combines all those other cars, then they have barely beat Toyota out, until recently!

Go Toyota! ( I just hope they don't let quality slide for quanity sake!)

·
Registered
440 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
shocker.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This new should not be a shock to anyone....it was going to happen sooner or later but nobody predicted that it would happen this quickly.

The GM fans are in a huge state of denial right now.....they don't know what to do.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
This new should not be a shock to anyone....it was going to happen sooner or later but nobody predicted that it would happen this quickly.

The GM fans are in a huge state of denial right now.....they don't know what to do.
Diddo,

Interesting how toyota's market value is 13 times that of GM!!! Why is that?

Also it said that GM desperately needs to get there house in order. Which means, focus on profits. But they are going to have to drop sales in order to do that.

Duh......mcfly......

All i can hope for is that toyota DOES NOT follow in their footsteps. After hearing about all the problems with the 07 camry which has always been one of the most reliable cars on the road. I don't know.........all i can say is: Toyota......don't screw up. Don't be skipping on quality control.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts