Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you fill out the survey? Did you rate it excellent or put down what you really thought?

I put down what I really thought. My first salesman sucked. The guy doing the financing supposedly had a mistake on the paperwork that would have cost me a couple of thousand dollars had I not looked everything over and did my own math. It did not match the deal I had worked out and could have easily been buried in the extended warranty had I not paid close attention.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have done all the surveys toyota has sent me.... i tell them exactly what i think everytime. why tell them they are doing great..... when they could do better

·
Registered
88 Posts
It really is a shame that the dealerships base their pay plans on these surveys. I was a director of fixed operations (Service & Parts Manager) for over 20 years. Usually 20% - 50% of our pay was based on these results. If a customer had an issue with the vehicle, and a customer scored ANYTHING less than perfect, we would not get this portion of our pay. We had to maintain a score of 95% or better. This puts massive pressure on the staff to fudge the true results. It really is a joke what some dealerships will do to insure a perfect score.
If you have an issue with the truck itself, not the employee, just write about it in the comments.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts