Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until the end of April 2010, you can get an extra 10% off Toyota Tundra floor mats. Protect and enhance the interior of your vehicle with a floor mat.

Offering all the top brands including husky liner, weathertech, fanmats, coverking, lloyd mats, dee zee, nifty, wade automotive and more. Browse black, grey, tan and specialty floor mats.

Use coupon code: forum10 (some exclusions)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Tried to use the "forum10" code on the same weathertech floor liners, but it said the code could not be applied because they had not reached the minimum price....guess $212 isn't enough to get a break....there's always a catch to everything.

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
I looked at the Weathertechs also. It said they are excluded.

I am thinking FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! They also say order 3 mats and receive $36 off. When in reality, they mean 3 sets. 3 mats would be 2 fronts and one rear. See the email below.
Hi Kaneil-

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I checked with my supervisor and he said that the coupon codes are per “sets” You can use Code M18 if you are getting 2 sets (example: 1st row of mats is a set, 2nd row of mats is a set, etc). If you have any more questions let me know and I will be glad to help you out. Thanks again for shopping with us.

Jenn Powers
Customer Service
RealTruck Inc.
P.O Box 2195 - 1307 12th Ave NE Suite 4
Jamestown ND 58402
[email protected]
http://www.realtruck.com/
Toll Free 877-216-5446 ext. 105
Local 701-253-5906 ext. 105
Fax 701-253-5908

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Toyota Tundra Floor Mats on Sale UPDATE

Hi All,

I am very sorry for the confusion on this. Weathertech and Huskyliner has mininum advertised prices set by the manufactures. On those floor mats lines you can get the discount over the phone. (I should have been more clear on my post)

The other exclusion is on fanmats. However, all the other floor mat lines you can get the 10% off online using the coupon code.

We have also corrected our wording on the Weathertech Extreme Duty Mats to be more clear on "mats' verses "sets".

Thank you for your understanding and help.

On a positive note, the President of our company just got a new sharp looking Tundra and he has been talking about it almost non stop for the past several weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts