Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a new review on Toyota Yaris - Big Small. You can find info on the design, performance and many other features, including a photo gallery.

"Toyota Yaris Hatchback is targeted to a market segment which contains strong competition: Volkswagen Polo, Peugeot 207, Renault Clio III, Opel Corsa, Fiat Grande Punto, Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent, Nissan Versa and Honda Fit. The 2006 Yaris is 110 mm longer and 30 mm wider than the Echo Hatchback with a 90 mm longer wheelbase, improving interior room (headroom and rear seat legroom). (3750mm long, 1695 wide and 1530mm tall)..."

You can read the full review here: Toyota Yaris: Big Small - Top Speed

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am somewhat confused in the last picture, with the hatch open, it shows the seats folded down perfectly flat. My 07 HB does not allow the seats to be folded down perfectly flat, but then are somewhat inclined due to the rear seat/seat belts. Is there a "magic" lever somewhere? Or is this normal for all Yarii, that the rear seat backs DO NOT fold down completely flat? I have only had the car for about a month.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The base model i looked at just Saturday did not have a split rear bench seat. IPS it was a 07. Maybe you are required to tumble FWD the lower cushion on the base model to get the seatback flat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts