Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought a Toytec Leveling kit and i am wondering if they are a good choice to go with?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Im wondering why you didnt ask BEFORE you purchased it?? ha-ha just giving you a hard time man. Toytec makes a good product.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Either is a good choice. Personally I think the Low Range Off Road kit is better than either.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The Toytec was an awesome kit, easy to install and came with everything you need to do it with. I was very happy with mine and even left it on when I did the 6". They make a great product.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
This is always the way I do things too. I order something online and then I read the reviews and whatnot! I don't think I've heard anything bad about those lifts except that it preloads the springs and makes for a slightly rougher ride. But I don't have that lift so I can't really say. Good luck with it though, these trucks look sooooo much better leveled.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya they look hella better leveled or lifted. ill post a pic sometime after this weekend to show the difference. i think the next step i'm gonna do is put in some LED brake lights.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Been having mine for sometime now and I've pounded it in the sand dunes. I'm happy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Installed the toytec leveling kit and now have camber problems with the front wheels. thinking of putting it back to stock or replacing the upper control arms to give extra adjustment to the camber. Anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Toytec makes a great product, i got a 2.5kit from them, had Toyota install it and i love it! Never had a problem with it, dealer had no difficulties aligning the front end either. As long as you have a good installer and people that know how to align a Tundra you'll be fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts