Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to order the toytec 3" lift. has anyone used a toytec lift before and what are you opions? I've never lifted a truck before so I'm wondering if I should go with the add a leaf or the block? I do alot of towing. my boat and trailer are about 8000 pounds thats why I was thinking add a leaf. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I'm going to order the toytec 3" lift. has anyone used a toytec lift before and what are you opions? I've never lifted a truck before so I'm wondering if I should go with the add a leaf or the block? I do alot of towing. my boat and trailer are about 8000 pounds thats why I was thinking add a leaf. what do you guys think?
someone has to know which would cuit my needs, add a leaf or block?? any input would help

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I had the toytec 3" lift with add-a-leaf on my 05 tundra, never had any problems. They are aluminum spacers and the add-a-leaf was pro-comp, also came with the diff. drop kit. I dont know if they still use pro-comp or not for the leafs. Last week when I traded the truck in, I noticed the one CV boot was torn all the way around. I think that the 3" was a little too much on the older tundras, put a big angle on the CV's. The 2.5" would have been better. The 07 might be different though. But I would go with the add-a-leaf in the rear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts