Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I currently have steel rim wheels on my 07 tundra long bed. I bought a set of OEM aluminum rim wheels from ebay and they are shipping me. I wonder if I can have toyota dealer to swap TPMs on my steel rim wheels and put in the new aluminum rim wheels? is the TPM on steel rims the same as aluminum rims? Please help.

I am still looking for wheel lugs of aluminum wheels. I wonder if the lugs are the same as for any other OEM aluminum rim. The dealer lugs are expensive.

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hello guys,
I currently have steel rim wheels on my 07 tundra long bed. I bought a set of OEM aluminum rim wheels from ebay and they are shipping me. I wonder if I can have toyota dealer to swap TPMs on my steel rim wheels and put in the new aluminum rim wheels? is the TPM on steel rims the same as aluminum rims? Please help.

I am still looking for wheel lugs of aluminum wheels. I wonder if the lugs are the same as for any other OEM aluminum rim. The dealer lugs are expensive.

Thanks
Most probably not. Do a search on tire pressure monitoring - many posts on subject!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts