Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to purchase some 20" Incubus Rims (finally) for my 2010 Tundra SR5. It currently has the 18" steel wheels on it (and they look horrible). Here is my question: Do I have that TPMS on my truck? If so, what problems does this create when I change to the Incubus 20s. If there will be problems, how can I fix them? Any help would be appreciated. :tu:

Smalltime

·
Registered
179 Posts
you have the tpms valves and they may work with the new rims i do not know, but when i changed rims i went the pressure vessel route. simply a pvc tube sealed on both ends with a tire valve. do a search and you can find lots of good info.
tim

·
Registered
185 Posts
I had 18in stock rims also , went with 20in rims and tires , they just moved them to the new wheels , they had a little problem with one of them , but I have had no issues with them after 4,000 miles of driving.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
they may fit right in or may not. if not they have bands that are available wher ethey can mount them on the rim, tire stores do it all the time since its so common. that way they will still function properly but if u wanted to just keep the light turned off just do the pressure pipe thing listed above...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts