After dealing with the orange glow of an annoyance for over a year I decided something needed to be done. I'm not putting my sensors in a canister, I'm not ripping the dash apart to put a piece of tape over the light, and I sure as heck wasn't going to spend close to $300 to have all of my sensors replaced and re-programmed. I only did this because I knew I had a faulty sensor somewhere and since I have a 2007 DC I figured the batteries would be peckering out on all of them real soon. This mod is the best one I've seen in recent months and not nearly as difficult as one would assume... remember, don't assume anything because it makes an ass out of you and me. I'm a big dude with large hands so I took the extra time to take apart the glove box assembly and opted to cut the wire (which is more of a turquoise color). Props to "bstevens" for posting his fix. In my opinion, it should be a sticky.