Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Toyota Sequoia
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed a 3" lift on my first gen Sequoia. And now everytime I start rolling the traction control light comes on and it takes away my throttle then after about 5 seconds it gives it back. Only when I come to a complete stop. No codes given. Also when I come to a stop it does the same.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check your abs sensors, sounds like you may have messed on up, they are located in the hub. There is also a reset procedure, but I'm guessing there is physical damage tobspe

·
Registered
2001 Toyota Sequoia
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check your abs sensors, sounds like you may have messed on up, they are located in the hub. There is also a reset procedure, but I'm guessing there is physical damage tobspe
So I purchased new abs sensors and installed them over the weekend. Bought them on Amazon hopefully they aren't faulty. Issue is still there with new abs sensors. Read on a thread here I need to do a zero point calibration. In guessing that's what you mean also. Going to try and do that. All issues occurred once I lifted it so hopefully the calibration will help. Thanks I'll post the results

·
Registered
26 Posts
FIRST SEE IF YOUR SUSPENSION IS SAGGING! take it to an alignment shop and see if they can do a cheap or free inspection.

I see people on here over and over spend thousands of bucks when it was simple stuff like worn out springs or break booster sensor failures.

Pull codes before you buy anything from any one. You might need access to an advanced scanner with ABS code functions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts